Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This Sunday I am reaching a milestone in my life. And it came up on me so quickly. In a way it is a time where I will be officially be coming of age and finishing my ascent into full womanhood. I hope to reach my full potential with poise and dignity and enjoy being happy. Or maybe not completely.
This weekend I am going to eat junk food, enjoy lots of cake, and do as little homework as possible. Yes I am reaching a milestone, but I am also going to be spending all week studying and working and want a chance to visit with my family and celebrate the ups and downs we have had over the years. I want to be able to do more for them in my life and leave a legacy of giving and sharing. I enjoy seeing other people happy and am learning how not to be selfish.
It's going to be a great birthday and hopefully a great life!

2 comments:

Gracie G. said...

Happy Birthday (early)! I love your post. And I love the picture on top. Is that Audrey Hepburn?
I'm excited to be 20. Finally! No longer a teenager! Woohoo! I think I am ready to no longer be a teen.

Love you my friend! I believe this year will be amazing. Because God is an amazing God and has an amazing plan for your life. How exciting to daily see a little bit more of His plan for you.

Keep in touch. :)

Jacqueline said...

happy birthday court! you're a lovely woman, with so much potential. i'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for you this coming year. hope it's the best birthday celebration ever! xo